It's easy to get confused, but it's important to be prayerful instead of letting the things we hear, read, or our doubts get the best of us.
For Revelation 22: 12-16 says: And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murders, and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie. I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.
Is it really worth the gamble that Jesus isn't the Savior? I don't know about you, but I don't want to take the chance that doesn't lead to being in Heaven someday with my Lord and Savior!
Click on Link to View the Post
- When You Feel Undeserving of Christ's Grace, You You Feel Led to Things that Give You Immediate Satisfaction?
- Does Jesus Think It's O.K. if He Loved Us Enough to Give His Life for Us, but We Choose to Not Love Others?
- When We Think the Poor Should be Earning a Living Rather Than Getting Social Services, Are We Truly Having the Mindset That Jesus Would Want?
- If I'm Worried & Afraid, Am I Telling Jesus I Don't Trust Him to Protect Me?
- Is Your Belief in Warm-Fuzzy Unifying Types of Faith Who Feel All Beliefs in God Are One-in-the Same, Worth Losing Your Salvation?
- If You Go Around Complaining, Does That Mean that You Don't Appreciate that Jesus Gave His Life for You, So You Could Have Eternal Life in Heaven with Him Some Day?
- When Something Bad Happens, Do We Turn Our Backs On God?
- If We Hear of People Who Are Being Persecuted and Turn Our Backs on Them, Just Because They Have a Different Culture, Skin, Language, Belief, etc., Are We Telling Jesus We Won't Do His Will to Help the Disadvantaged?
- Do We Turn Our Back on Those Who Steal Out of Need and Feel They Need to Be Locked Away?
- So Christmas Is Over How Do You Think Jesus Feels About the Majority of Your Focus During That Time?
- How Does Jesus Feel About Us Looking the Other Way Instead of Standing Up for the Poor, the Needy and Those Who Have Been Wronged?
- So, It's Getting Near Christmas, Do We Feel Tempted to Give Less to the Needy, So We Have More to Give to Those We Care About?
- When We Get Fearful About the Events in the World, Are We Showing Our Trust in Jesus?